[Reynolds-L] [REYNOLDS] YDNA MARKERS FOR JAMES REYNOLDS D.C 1822 GREENE COUNTY, GEORGIA-Need info on George Reynolds Group???

Glenn G Reynolds glenngreynolds at ca.rr.com
Fri Jan 9 15:55:01 EST 2015

This James is not connected in the John and Sarah of Watertown, Mass.  There
are two or three James in our family tree, all of  which do not or where not
in Georgia.   Sorry our line cannot fit this line which were of Mass., CT,
NY, IL., Iowa, and/or Fl.

There are quite a large number in the James of Rhode Island line.

Glenn G. Reynolds M.D