[Reynolds-L] 86th RFA Annual Reunion

Larry Joe Reynolds Joe.Reynolds at reynoldsfamily.org
Tue Jan 27 10:38:14 EST 2015

Good Morning Cousins,

Connie Pool has volunteered to head up the Reunion Committee for 2016,
however I'm still looking for committee member for this year's Reunion.

I was thinking about the Midwest Genealogy Center in Independence, Missouri
for our location and was looking at the time frame around September.

The only real requirements is for some to locate and make arrangement at a
hotel for accommodations, meeting rooms, etc.  Someone to make arrangements
with the Library for our visit. And perhaps someone to line up a speaker for
the meeting.

I'll be happy to fill you in with all details, suggestions, and
recommendations, just let me know.  I'd like to get the time and location in
our March Newsletter so please think about volunteering and let me know.

Joe

Larry "Joe" Reynolds

RFA President

1007 Stone Shore Street