[Papyrus-L] Migration from Papyrus

Richard Fieldsend richard at openobjects.com
Fri Apr 13 04:37:17 EDT 2007

It depends on what you're using to create your documents too. I have
recently (well, over the last couple of years) turned to using LaTeX as
my primary document preparation system. I then use BibTeX to store my
citations. I don't really use this 'in anger', so I can't say how it
would stand up to more hard core usage, but it works well for me.

Personally I use Emacs both for writing the documents and for
manipulating the BibTeX files but there are Java based programs that
will do it.

Of course, it does require learning LaTeX, but its much better than
using Word anyway, IMHO

Richard Fieldsend