[Papyrus-L] Text Extract 'scratch' file problem

Peirce, S.C. scp6 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Apr 25 15:16:17 EDT 2005

I still don't know what the problem is, but I'm guessing that it must be network or access rights related, because I've found that it doesn't occur on my stand-alone laptop (which also runs XP) using the same documents and Papyrus copy. Neither the 'Having problems with device d:' nor the 'scratch file' error occur.
I'd still like to know what a 'scratch' file is (and why my emails don't word wrap like other people's - I know it's very annoying to read).

Sue