[Papyrus-L] Chapters

John Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Sun Feb 22 07:41:09 EST 2004

It sounds as if Papyrus named its output document with the same name as the
old one, but somehow failed to insert the new text.  I don't use EndNote-
but is it the case that Word has a way of hiding the Endnote code?  Maybe
you can try displaying the text in a different screen format (Under View)?
  -JOhn

John R. Rodgers, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Immunology