[Papyrus-L] Chapters

YColeman nutncons at netlink.com.au
Sun Feb 22 02:52:46 EST 2004

Dear John Rodgers

The papyrus numbers (eg %%12345(Adam &Eve,-4567)%%) are gone
from the working document, and nothing is in the final document.

Yvonne Coleman
Founding Principal
Nutrition Consultants Australia
PO Box 16
Hawthorn. Vic. 3122.
Australia
P/F: (61) 3 - 9818 5876

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice.
This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for the party
to whom they are addressed.  They may contain privileged and/or
confidential information.  If you have received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital
copies and destroy any paper copies.
Thank you.