[Papyrus-L] Papyrus under Partition Magic/Commander etc?

John Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Nov 5 20:21:27 EST 2003

>Raisa,

       Have you used this trick in XP?   I tried virtually this with an XP
machine a year ago and it didn't work for me.  I can try it again.

>No need to get even this fancy.  Go to Preferences.  Go to OS2/NT
>Clipboard.  Tell Papyrus to use a file instead of the clipboard (I use
>Cited.Txt).  Then you can easily insert the file.  No need to dual boot (I
>used to use Partition Manager).  You can easily cut and paste into word,
>or word perfect, or indeed into other programs (such as mail).  I still
>haven't figured out how to cut and paste from word to papyrus, but we
>won't go there, will we.
>
>Now, has anyone figured out what the heck Word has done to its file format
>to foul up Papyrus.  A few

=>I'm reluctantly moving to Word more and more. It seems to handle memory
for image files better than WP8 and earlier versions.   I haven't hit the
big problems with Papyrus yet, but I'm not using a new version, either.
-John Rodgers