[Papyrus-L] copying

Dr. Bryna (Rina) Bogoch bogoch at uclink.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 7 12:51:33 EDT 2003

thanks john, but that is not exactly what i want to do, even though the
procedure that you recommend may be similar.  i have two existing
databases, and i want to import some records from one into the other.  i
made a group of the records i wanted to import in database 1, but when i
wanted to import it into my database 2, papyrus told me it could not
open it.  how should i proceed.  thanks, bryna