[Papyrus-L] copying

John Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Fri Jul 4 21:19:19 EDT 2003

I'm not sure I understand what you want to do- but I think you are asking
how you could make a new database with a subset of your records.
    1. Get your group.
    2. List the group using papx format. Note where you are saving it!
    3) make your new directory (in DOS or Windows)
    4. From within Papyrus, change to the new directory and say yes when it
wants to create a new database there.
    5.)Import the group using papx format.