[Papyrus-L] Problem with citations

John Rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Thu Oct 31 16:51:44 EST 2002

I never could get Papyrus to cite properly in the XP environment.  I had
the same problem- the first one might work (albeit very slowly) and the
second would take an "infinite" amount of time.  I tried this work-around:
have papyrus save to a file. Then have a macro (in WordPerfect) open the
file as either a new file or to insert- but this never worked either- it
would take forever to make the transfer (even though I could see that
Papyrus was actually making the update in the DOS text file.
   I gave my XP away.

 -John

John R. Rodgers, Ph.D
Assistant Professor,