[Papyrus-L] Problems with Citations using XP

Thomas Gill gill at ynhh.org
Mon Nov 4 08:19:47 EST 2002

Since there has been only 1 response to my previous query from last
week, I will reframe the question.

Has anyone successfully figured out how to use Papyrus to cite
references in Word97 documents in an XP environment?

I had previously written a Macro in NT, buy it only works in XP when
the Papyrus clipboard file is first created.

It appears that Papyrus cannot update the clipboard file (with new
citations) unless the primary (i.e. citing) document is closed.

I would be grateful for your help.

Tom Gill

Thomas M. Gill, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine
20 York Street, TMP 17B
New Haven, CT 06504
Phone: (203) 688-3344   Fax: (203) 688-4209
Email: gill at ynhh.org