[Papyrus-L] Switching from Papyrus

Hugh Gunz hugh.gunz at utoronto.ca
Tue Oct 29 16:07:44 EST 2002

A number of us moved to Biblioscape after going through the same kind of
search process you're going through. The choice is very much a matter of
swings and roundabouts: they've all got their good and bad points. The
thing that pushed me to Biblioscape was its integration with the
Internet:  that bit really does work. You can access your database remotely
from a web browser or using the Biblioscape software itself, and you get
full function either way (you can even format documents using the web
browser interface). I find that really helpful because I operate from three
different locations, and my students use the same database.

Good luck.

Hugh Gunz