[Papyrus-L] importing into Word Perfect 10

Joseph Cain cain at gly.fsu.edu
Sun Sep 8 15:01:16 EDT 2002

Thanks for the tip! Apparently an import tool for Word Perfect 5.0 is not
on the default list for the installation of Word Perfect 10 (also called
Word Perfect 2002). I went back to the CD and added this feature. Now the
search.lst output with the WordPerfect/Microsoft word option on Papyrus is
very readable. If I had to put it into Microsoft Word this would be a 2
step process, which is no big deal since I don't use any Microsoft product
I don't have to. As noted below my "standard edition" of MS Word does not
supply a WP5 importer. Probably just another way that Microsoft tries to
extract more money from you.