[Papyrus-L] importing into Word Perfect 10

Joseph Cain cain at gly.fsu.edu
Sat Sep 7 21:44:57 EDT 2002

I have just had occasion to list a selection of references using the Word
Perfect/Microsoft Word option and was astounded to learn that it would not
import into word perfect 10. I have been using it for listing in latex and
all seems so work ok there.

I also tried in Microsoft Word but it asks for a file from the "premium"
edition, whereas we have the "standard" one, which will not supply whatever
file it wants. I have no trouble seeing the file using Quick Look plus
which identifies it as a Word Perfect 5.0 file.

I am using version 7.0.16c on a PC under Windows ME.

Does anyone have a way to get the output listed file with formatting into WP10?