[Papyrus-L] Clipboard files under Windows 2000

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Wed Jan 23 03:22:43 EST 2002

>>Raisa Deber wrote:
>Mystery solved!  We have a single point of entry into Papyrus - my research
>assistant does all changes, then produces bb files, which I use to update
>my files.  But she's running Windows 98, and hence not using a file as the
>clipboard.  So, when I update my files, I overwrite that preference.
>Is there a workaround?  (other than just remembering to keep changing the
>preference back?)

I can't think of any other workaround. Hmm... Unless your assistant sets
her own preference to use a clipboard file?

-- Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

   Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
   617 SW Hume Street
   Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     503-796-1368, fax 503-452-8920

   Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
     Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                 Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/