[Papyrus-L] Clipboard files under Windows 2000

Dave Goldman, Research Software Design dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
Mon Jan 21 01:03:47 EST 2002

Raisa Deber wrote:

>Anyhow, my question is why my Papyrus periodically forgets that I've asked
>it to use a text file as the Windows clipboard, reverting to "N".  When the
>cite fails, I then go back to preferences,  tell it the file again, and so
>on, but it is, as they say, "a puzzlement".  Any suggestions?

Odd indeed! Has anyone else run into this problem?

(Note that Papyrus stores this and other preferences in its *.BIB files.
I'm presuming that you have write-access to those files.)

-- Dave Goldman (dave at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com)

   Research Software Design            The PAPYRUS Bibliography System
   617 SW Hume Street
   Portland OR 97219-4458 (U.S.A.)     503-796-1368, fax 503-452-8920

   Technical Support: support at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
     Other Questions: info at ResearchSoftwareDesign.com
                 Web: http://www.ResearchSoftwareDesign.com/