[Papyrus-L] Clipboard files under Windows 2000

Raisa Deber raisa.deber at utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 12 14:39:36 EST 2002

Hi, Dave.  Glad to see you're still at it, and best wishes for a happy new
year.  I'm still sticking with Papyrus, as is my research group, as long as
we can make it run.  Any chance we can convince you to help keep it going?

Anyhow, my question is why my Papyrus periodically forgets that I've asked
it to use a text file as the Windows clipboard, reverting to "N".  When the
cite fails, I then go back to preferences,  tell it the file again, and so
on, but it is, as they say, "a puzzlement".  Any suggestions?
Raisa Deber