[Papyrus-L] where to next?

William H. Shepherd whshep at optonline.net
Thu Oct 18 15:55:37 EDT 2001

Here's an option we haven't really talked about yet: Why don't we all switch to Macs?

I'm serious. Mac prices, especially on notebooks, have become highly competitive to PCs. Macs can network with PCs and read PC disks, for those of you who need to interconnect. Papyrus is already in Mac-friendly form.

What I don't know is how compatible Papyrus' Dos and PC files are, or how easily one could import Papyrus Dos files in the Mac version, or perhaps synchronize files between a Mac and PC if necessary. Anyone have any experience with this?

Bill Shepherd