[Papyrus-L] where to next?

William H. Shepherd whshep at optonline.net
Thu Oct 18 15:59:33 EDT 2001

How are you handling Biblioscape's need to put everything in a "folder"? This seems to me to be an instance of the software wanting you to work the way it works, rather than the other way around. I also read on their web site that it was not advisable to import all your Papyrus references into one big folder.

Another big disadvantage to Biblioscape is its apparent inability to use multiple languages in titles, except through cumbersome workarounds.

Bill Shepherd