[Papyrus-L] Papyrus and Win2000

dp999 at gmx.net dp999 at gmx.net
Thu Aug 2 06:01:28 EDT 2001

Just to add to this thread: I followed the step-by-step instructions for
installing Papyrus under Win NT and Win 2000 -- see
http://www.rsd.com/ftp/winNT.txt As long as I used Papyrus under Win NT I had no pronblems. After
switching to a different computer and to Win 2000, I encountered the same problem
you describe. In addition, although I turned off the "allow screen saver"
option in the properties settings for Papyrus, my system still uses the screen
saver when I run Papyrus (although the screen savers' picture hardly moves at
all because the system is so slow). So, for me, this looks like for some
strange reason under Windows 2000 the property settings do not affect how the
program actually behaves. Unfortunately I have no idea why this is so.

Hope someone out there can help. Dave maybe??
Best,
Dirk.

--
Aufgepasst - jetzt viele 1&1 New WebHosting Pakete ohne
Einrichtungsgebuehr + 1 Monat Grundgebuehrbefreiung!