[Papyrus-L] Inquiry

Thomas Gill gill at ynhh.com
Tue Jun 5 09:49:13 EDT 2001

I haven't gotten a response yet from the folks at RSD, so I thought that I would ask the group.  How have others dealt with this issue?

Thanks,

Tom Gill

I would like my administrative assistant to have read-only access to my papyrus database over a network.  Based on the Papyrus manual, it appears that this could potentially be done by having the Retriever program installed on her PC.  Is this correct?  If so, how can I get a copy of the retriever program?  I could not find anything about this on the web site.

Thomas M. Gill, M.D.
Associate Professor of Medicine
Yale University School of Medicine
20 York Street, TMP 17B
New Haven, CT 06504
Phone: (203) 688-3344   Fax: (203) 688-4209
Email: gill at ynhh.com