[Papyrus-L] Papyrus with Word/Windows

john rodgers jrodgers at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed May 30 16:59:49 EDT 2001

Dear Papyrus community,
   A colleague is facing a June 1st grant deadline with her first grant,
and has never used a bibliography managing program before and I have
brazenly offered to help.  The problem for me is that she uses Word for
Windows- the latest version, and I am a WordPerfect person.  I've heard
tales of trouble using Word and Papyrus- I wonder if anyone can put out a
quick summary of things to do or avoid doing?  As I recall from this
listserve, some folks have had problems with long Word documents - this
will be about 25 -30 pages with ~125 references.   I know Pap doesn't
handle references within WP user boxes- anything weird like that for Word?
   Thanks in advance for your help!
    John Rodgers

John R. Rodgers, Ph.D
Assistant Professor,