[Papyrus-L] Papyrus with Word/Windows

Carlos Caceres caceresc at minmet.uq.edu.au
Thu May 31 01:58:47 EDT 2001

To John Rodgers,
I think Dave managed to kill all  the little bugs re Word.
I would only advise two things:
1. Turn off the "allow fast saves" . (Pull down the "tools" menu, select
"options" and then the "save" tab. )
2. Paste figures and graphs into the Word document using the "paste special"
command, otherwise they come up as empty boxes with a big red cross after
running "text extract".

Cheers,

Carlos Caceres

Dr Carlos H. Caceres   | http://www.minmet.uq.edu.au/~ccaceres
Senior Lecturer in Casting Technology
Department of Mining, Minerals and Materials Engineering
The University of Queensland
Brisbane QLD 4072 Australia

Email: c.caceres at minmet.uq.edu.au

FAX: (61)-7-3365 3888