[Papyrus-L] ISI Import

Kath Charters kath at lgbgk.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 20:52:33 EST 2001

Hessling, Rene <Hessling at biologie.uni-osnabrueck.de> writes
>Hey everyone!
>
>I'm trying to import data from ISI Web of Science and can't seem to get it
>to work. In ISI I mark the files I want and then save the marked list to a
>txt file. I've got the newest import filters for Payrus 7.0.16c . The
>program just won't import a single entry. I know I've gotten it to work in
>the past... I just can't figure out how to now.

I haven't tries myself, but here is URL for Maggie Shapland's Bristol
University site.

http://www.cse.bris.ac.uk/~ccmjs/papyrus_section.html#formats

It has import formats, and web page says "last revised Sep 2000 with Web
of Science Info"

HTH

Kath Charters
     ________
  __/        \__     Don't tell me I'm burning the candle at both ends,
~~  \________/  ~~   just tell me where I can get more wax!