[Papyrus-L] What I can, and cannot, tell you...

Bicknell, David dbicknell at agric.wa.gov.au
Sun Mar 11 03:33:57 EST 2001

Dear Dave

Thanks for that candid but muzzled reply.

Good luck with the lawyers and the Papyrus developments.

Regards
Dave B

David Bicknell
Senior Development Officer
Farm Forestry and Revegetation Project
Manager, Salinity Networks and Communication of Information Project
Agriculture Western Australia
10 Doney Street
Narrogin WA 6312
P 08 9881 0222; F 08 9881 1950; Mobile 0417 900 284