[Papyrus-L] papyrus on a Palm

William H. Shepherd whshep at optonline.net
Wed Mar 7 18:39:37 EST 2001

A simple solution would be to use the Palm memo pad, put each item on a
separate line in a preset order, and then set up a Papyrus .txt import to
read the resulting file. You'd have to cut and paste the text out of the
desktop into a text editor and save the file, then import it. I suppose that
you could set up a Windows macro using QuicKeys or a similar program to
automate this process.

The hard part would be remembering the proper order as you enter the text
into the Palm (you could set up another memo as a reminder). Like the other
solutions, it's a kludge. I too would love to see a Palm conduit that would
sync with the Papyrus database.