[Papyrus-L] Papyrus

William H. Shepherd whshep at optonline.net
Wed Mar 7 08:28:05 EST 2001

I'm actually surprised that this thread has been renewed since the revival of the list, since it has come up many times before and Dave's answer has always been the same: don't worry, we're working on it, but it will take a long time.

As I said before, it's been years, and I stopped holding my breath a long time ago.