[Papyrus-L] Papyrus

Brett Davis Brett.Davis at bigpond.com
Wed Mar 7 07:55:47 EST 2001

Dear Papyrus users

My email has been deluged with messages begging for a Windows version of
papyrus, and all echo the same themes. The only person I have not seen a
message from is Dave.

Please Dave - can you speak up, tell us what is happening, and help us
decide what to do with these mammoth databases we have created. I don't want
to sit here night after night downloading the same messages that say Papyrus
is great but...

Please let us loyal (till now?) users know where we stand - it'd only take a
few lines.

Brett

Dr Brett Davis
PO Box 265,  Kalgoorlie Business Centre,
Western Australia, Australia, 6433.
Ph: 61-8-9022 3980 (H), 61-8-9021 7622 (W)
Fax: 61-8-9021 3200