[Papyrus-L] Papyrus: Windows a plea from the heart

Brett Davis Brett.Davis at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 5 08:03:05 EST 2001

I concur with Hugh Gunz on this. Furthermore, I'd hate to see my reference
base of 10000+ references slowly become inaccessible and incompatible with
evolving Windows systems - too much time and effort has gone into
establishing and maintaining it.

Brett

Dr Brett Davis
PO Box 265,  Kalgoorlie Business Centre,
Western Australia, Australia, 6433.