[Papyrus-L] Papyrus: Windows a plea from the heart

Hugh Gunz hugh.gunz at utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 5 07:07:55 EST 2001

I quite agree with both postings. I would really hate to see Papyrus
becoming the WordPerfect of the bibliographic world. I have the greatest
sympathy for Dave and the struggle he faces to keep all user groups happy,
but it's proving virtually impossible these days to convince any colleague
or doctoral student that it's worth learning a DOS-based program. Some kind
of realistic forecast for the date of arrival of the Windows version would
help a very great deal.

Cheers
Hugh Gunz

Hugh P Gunz
Professor of Organizational Behaviour
Joseph L Rotman School of Management
105 St George Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5S 3E6
Phone: 416-978-1988
Fax:   905-569-4302
E-mail: hugh.gunz at utoronto.ca