[Papyrus-L] Papyrus: Windows a plea from the heart

Prof D M Hadley gota27 at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 04:10:08 EST 2001

Hi Colleagues,

As a dedicated Papyrus user I am fighting a loosing battle with Glasgow
University, students and Post Doc's in the Department to keep on using
Papyrus. I still use it every day and have a huge bibliography on it. I use
it to manage my slides as well, it is wonderfully flexible BUT it is being
dropped right, left and centre for "windows" compatible systems that aren't
nearly as good by lots of departments and institutions.

Dave please, please can we have a truely Windows version - most people are
up to Windows 2000 or Windows Millenium now and you now can't even buy
Windows 95!

Yours,
Donald.

Prof. Donald M. Hadley