[NHRC-user] Mastr II controller

Steve Garwood n0czv at willard-oh.com
Sun Jul 22 19:18:21 EDT 2007

Jeff,
Now that the base stations are more readily available, there might be a
market for the plug-in board. I recently built two MII repeaters for other
groups that would have been much easier to finish and support/troubleshoot
with the plug-in board. I maintain a lash-up for the RF section for the MII
for just that. I also started out with the mobiles, but have been
converting them to the base station cabinet configuration. I have a UHF
repeater that needs wired up here now....

If not a standalone repeater controller, how about a blank board that one of
your existing controllers could be attached/wired to? - Solder pad/holes to
the molex edge connector on the PC board - I don't have an easy way to get
boards made, perf board isn't much fun. Only alternative would be to strip
off an existing board and wire it as such.... Just a thought...

Steve, N0CZV