[NHRC-user] Mastr II controller

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Sun Jul 22 15:43:28 EDT 2007

Hi,

We have thought about a card for base station card cage, but we don't think
the market is that big. Any of our controllers will work well on the MASTR
II station. I have wired them onto the kluge cards and that works nicely.

Convince me that the market is bigger than a few hams and maybe we can
think about this some more.

Jeff