[NHRC-user] Mastr II controller

Dan n0fpe at cox.net
Sun Jul 22 11:23:41 EDT 2007

Is NHRC concidering a controller that plugs into the card card of a Mastr II base or repeater station? I see there is one on the market now by someone else. I am a NHRC fan but the plug and play is nice and now that Mastr II base/repeater cabinets seem to be more plentiful I might have to try one of the other guys! I have used NHRC is 3 converted mobiles but now I have a set of 100watt base/repeater cabinets.
Thnaks for a good product guys!!

Dan/NØFPE

--
If I am tired now why do I need to RETIRE later???