[NHRC-user] Questions for our user community

James Gilliam k6qe at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 17 12:06:15 EDT 2003

As a user for several years of the NHRC-10 I am very satisfied about the
audio feed-back as given. I wouldn't change a thing on that. However, there
is one refinement that would be nice regarding frequency agility: It would
be nice if one is on a certain band, for example 7.35 MHz,. and the
computer knows (or can find out) what the MHz. value is, to hit *xxx to
come up on a new frequency in the same band. For example if I was on 7.35
MHz. and wanted to QSY to 7.255 MHz., It would be very nice (especially
when you are mobiling) to hit just *255. Of course, if I wanted to change
to a different band, then I would use the existing command of prefixing the
MHz. value, for example, 14*250.

Jim, K6QE