[NHRC-user] NHRC-user] Questions for our user community RESPONSE

John Lloyd lloyd at ussc.com
Sun Aug 17 21:41:46 EDT 2003

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 19:26:00 -0400
To: nhrc-user at nhrc.net
From: Jeff Otterson <jeff at nhrc.net>
Subject: [NHRC-user] Questions for our user community

Hi!

   We are looking for input from our user community on a couple of subjects.

   First, a very general question about frequency agile remote bases.

   What kind of remote base hardware would you like to be able to use, and
what kind of features do you want?  Are voice responses like the NHRC-10
generates required?

Jeff,

Build an interface that will address BCD control for direct frequency entry for older types of radios. Another method of frequency control would be to address the frequency select lines like what are used for the GE Delta mobile radio.

Voice responses would be great!

Thanks,

John Lloyd, K7JL

Intermountain Intertie