[NHRC-user] NHRC-10 puzzlement...

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Fri Aug 15 22:11:14 EDT 2003

Hi,
   You are very correct.  The tune mode does use a different courtesy tone.
Courtesy tone 6 is used to indicate tune mode.  It is deliberately
different than any of the remote base courtesy tones.  We wanted users to
be aware that the controller was in tune mode.  You can program courtesy
tone 6 any way you like.

   You could record you own voice track for "remote base" over "link" if
you like.  We could certainly change the software to send "remote base"
instead of "link", however, we chose "link" as the more generic term.

   Please keep the comments and suggestions coming.  We are very customer
focused, and are very interested in our customers' suggestions.

   Regards,

   Jeff