[NHRC-user] NHRC 3+ CTCS tone question

Jeff Otterson jeff at nhrc.net
Fri Aug 15 20:22:19 EDT 2003

Hi,
   I recommend using a Com-Spec TS64 connected to the controller's TS-64
accessory connector to detect and filter out the CTCSS tone.  Then use the
same TS-64 to generate a CTCSS tone over the repeater transmitter.

   If you are trying to gate the tone based on the input COR, then it will
take a little more work.  Let us know, and we will suggest some possible
solutions for you.

   Regards,

   Jeff