[NHRC-user] NHRC 3+ CTCS tone question

Mel and Louise Farrer mfarrer at garlic.com
Thu Aug 14 18:48:52 EDT 2003

Had the 3+ up and running for over a year, NO PROBLEMS.  With a change in channel frequency, I had to try and use the tone feed thru function and find that not all of the users have adequate tone level to be fed thru and be decoded properly in the mobiles.  Is there a way to key on the PTT and tone decode signals to put a repeater based generator tone on the Tx audio signal path without messing up the levels?  I don't see an easy solution, but I could be having a senior moment.  Thanks.