[Coco] Brian Geoffrey Joyce

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 15 15:57:49 EDT 2023

Some of you might have heard of him, or might even know him. Mark O. posted information on the Facebook group about him. Here is a recap:
Brian Geoffrey Joyce
Please join Brian's family and friends on Wednesday. Brian was not a formal person so dress relaxed and bright.
We would love to hear your stories about Brian. For anyone who would like to speak, there will be an opportunity either at the service or wake. Also, if you have any songs that remind you of 'BJ the DJ' please email to aseckoldwren at gmail.com and we will add to playlist.
If you cannot make it, livestream link is: https://attnd.com.au/brian-joyce
Services:
Outdoor Chapel of Norwood Park Crematorium65 Sandford St.MitchellWednesday Sept. 20, 2023, commencing at 1:30 PM