[Coco] Yet another INFOCOM adventure (a new one)

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 05:34:36 EDT 2023

Hello,
I have found a new adventure game created by Christopher Schneider, see
his message at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dragon32/posts/3546316068961370/?comment_id=3547576702168640&reply_comment_id=3547653385494305&notif_id=1694635627993917&notif_t=group_comment_mention
It turns out that this works using the INFOCOM engine
As I had converted it some time ago, we can just put it on drive 2 and
put the adventure disk on drive 1
After loading the engine that best suits our hardware (32 - 64 columns)
just issue EXEC&H1100 and there you go
To avoid searching for those engines, I am attaching there a zip file
that contains
- the new adventure disk
- the engines last version (v5)
- a readme text
You could download it from
https://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11121
https://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200033991#p200174413
regards
pere

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de AVG.
www.avg.com