[Coco] Glenside Picnic/Gathering/Outing Sept 23

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 21:39:42 EDT 2023

All,

We have had 4 people that have RSVP for the Picnic/Gathering/Outing. So, I
am currently expecting 4-12 people to show up. Bring your whole family and
Bring your friends. I have only told about 1000 people about this event. I
did the same last year and 7 people showed up. We had a little more time
this year to get the word out so perhaps this will be a year with a bigger
turnout. I dose not matter how many people show up, I am sure that I will
have fun.

If you can not make it on Saturday September 23rd then check out this town
on another date.

By clicking this link, I will have a better idea how many people have read
this message.
Click this link for more information on the picnic/gathering/outing.
https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?threads/glenside-picnic-gathering-outing-s
ept-23.1244706/

You can view the views counter from this link.
https://forum.vcfed.org/index.php?forums/events-and-organizations.69/

John Mark Mobley