[Coco] Glenside Monthly Meeting is 10-05-2023

rcrislip at neo.rr.com rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sat Oct 14 11:58:39 EDT 2023

On Fri, 13 Oct 2023 18:29:41 -0500
John Mark Mobley via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> All,
>
> There was a post on a Facebook group by the name of "The CoCo Crew
> Podcast that got some attention. I felt that I needed to replay to
> this message.
>
> The message reads:
> It sounds like Glenside isn't doing so well. Will CoCoFEST! continue?
> And then references this CoCoList thread/subject: [Coco] Glenside
> Monthly Meeting is 10-05-2023
>
> And this is my reply:
> I want to assure you that the Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. fully
> intends to hold a CoCoFEST! 2024. I just want more people to attend
> the business meeting. I want more member participation to help share
> the workload.
>
> -John Mark Mobley

Hi John, Thanks for the reassurance. The last few messages had me a
little ascared. I realize all things have an end, I'd just like to do
one more fest or three if possible. Being in Ohio, attending meetings
is just not practical. Also, as I stated already, the meetings are
scheduled the same night as ALUG (Akron Linux Users Group) has there
meetings. Can't do both... sigh.

RECrislip