[Coco] Glenside Monthly Meeting is 10-05-2023

johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:29:41 EDT 2023

All,

There was a post on a Facebook group by the name of "The CoCo Crew Podcast
that got some attention. I felt that I needed to replay to this message.

The message reads:
It sounds like Glenside isn't doing so well. Will CoCoFEST! continue?
And then references this CoCoList thread/subject: [Coco] Glenside Monthly
Meeting is 10-05-2023

And this is my reply:
I want to assure you that the Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. fully
intends to hold a CoCoFEST! 2024. I just want more people to attend the
business meeting. I want more member participation to help share the
workload.

-John Mark Mobley