[Coco] Glenside Monthly Meeting is 10-05-2023

TL Steege tsteege at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:15:25 EDT 2023

John Mark,

I think at the next meeting, I am going to propose we change the day or at
least the time.  MST and PST make the time for me at least, hard to get to
due to work hours.  If the meeting could be moved an hour or so later or on
a weekend, that may help with attendance.

Thanks for all you do GCCC officers and volunteers!

Terry