[Coco] Sodering Iron

Spencer spencerjar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 23 15:44:05 EST 2023

 I really like my Weller WE1010. I also use a UY Chan TS101 and this iron works great for doing SMD stuff using angled tips. Both I can adjust the temp. The TS101 heats faster than my Weller, but many other jobs I have to use the Weller. For desoldering i recently bought a Hakko FR-301. No more using desoldering pumps or an 30 year old RS desolder iron with a bubble pump. This Hakko is truly amazing and you can buy different tips. I would imagine many others here use higher-end desolder irons. A bit pricey, but wow saves me much much time desoldering.
Spencer