[Coco] Choosing a Replacement printers

Gregory Law glaw at live.com
Fri Jun 16 07:13:24 EDT 2023

Brother is my first choice for ink jet and laser printers because these
generally work well and hold up over time. I gave up on HP printers
about 10 years ago for various reasons. If you go with an ink jet
printer, I highly recommend one that comes with ink tanks instead of ink
cartridges. The ink tanks are significantly larger than cartridges, ink
bottles (for refills) are cheaper, you can use off-the-shelf ink, less
waste to throw away, and it doesn't include the DRM and use counting
that's commonly in ink cartridges.