[Coco] CoCoFEST! Internet Speed Improvements

Patrick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 19:26:02 EDT 2023

They also have better than average security – no MAC cloning a CoCo in
place of a PC with authenticated browser. I’d drop a few clams and a
pinky swear for our own little subnet during the show, guessing per
session authentication is also our bandwidth issue and a show-wide
connect firewalled from the hotel is the fix. I could just be a moron,
either way will help pay to make it better.

-ricku

CoNect