[Coco] CoCo Pi

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Jan 12 17:32:14 EST 2023

On Thu, 12 Jan 2023 15:51:56 -0600
"M. David Johnson via Coco" <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:

> At the 2022 CoCoFest, I purchased a 3-D printed CoCo Pi from "Eric".
>
> At that time, he said there was an error in the software, and that he
> would email the correction to me.
>
> He had also given me his phone number, but I think I must've written
> it down wrong. In any event, an attempt to call him didn't get
> through.
>
> Well, I set the Pi on the shelf and completely forgot about it. The
> upshot is that Eric and I never did manage to connect.
>
> He was at Table 47 ("Jesus Eric") at the Fest.
>
> Hunting around for something else today, I came across the Pi, still
> on that same shelf.
>
> Eric, if you're on this List, could you please get in touch. Perhaps
> I can get the Pi running in time for this year's Fest. 😊
>
> --
> M. David Johnson
> mdj at bds-soft.com

    I bought one in 2022 as well. Eric told me that I could get the
latest image from https://coco-pi.com/downloads/ I never noticed any
errors with mine.

    The CoCo Pi image is pretty cool, but, I use Xroar for what little
emulation I do, so that's part of my 'standard' SD Card image. I can
run Xroar on any one of my 9(!) Raspberry Pis

    It's really coooooool to run CoCo games on an 'emulated' CoCo that
is a little smaller than a real CoCo.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Think it over, think it under . ---Winnie Ther Pooh