[Coco] CoCo Pi

mdj at bds-soft.com mdj at bds-soft.com
Thu Jan 12 16:51:56 EST 2023

At the 2022 CoCoFest, I purchased a 3-D printed CoCo Pi from "Eric".

At that time, he said there was an error in the software, and that he would email the correction to me.

He had also given me his phone number, but I think I must've written it down wrong. In any event, an attempt to call him didn't get through.

Well, I set the Pi on the shelf and completely forgot about it. The upshot is that Eric and I never did manage to connect.

He was at Table 47 ("Jesus Eric") at the Fest.

Hunting around for something else today, I came across the Pi, still on that same shelf.

Eric, if you're on this List, could you please get in touch. Perhaps I can get the Pi running in time for this year's Fest. 😊

--
M. David Johnson
mdj at bds-soft.com